Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blayne's First Glamour Shots

I know I said that her room was first on my list to blog about, but I can't find my cord to my camera. So I decided that I would write about the 4D ultrasound first.
We were very excited about the 4D ultrasound!
In the previous ultrasounds she had her legs, feet, arms and hands in front of her face, so I figured she would do the same during the 4D.
And I was right!
Little Stinker!


After shaking (by shaking I mean shaking her mama) her she finally gave in and let us see her sweet little face.
From the looks of the ultrasound pictures she is going to have my tiny button "Mama Bell" nose.

We were able to get some really good pictures of her!

Then she returned to her favorite position!
The 4D pictures were great, but we are ready to see her outside of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment