Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Letter to my Sweet Blayne

Dear Blayne,

Tomorrow I will get to hold you in my arms. A moment that I have dreamed of since I was a little girl playing with my baby dolls. I can't wait to feel your soft skin and kiss your sweet cheeks. I know the minute I lay my eyes on you my life will change forever. In a way that I can't even imagine. You are such a special gift that God has given to your daddy and I.

Here are somethings I hope to do for you.
I hope to...
teach you to love the Lord with all your heart.
remember to slow down and cherish every moment with you.
be a great role model for you.
support you in all your life endeavors.

The list could go on and on, but most importantly I hope to be the best mommy I can be to you.

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment